Mobile phones are used extensively, today, and we are very dependent on them on a routine basis. Valuable data like documents and photos reside in our phones. Not only this, we use our phones to access and send official mails, and communicate with our associates. Given the widespread use of our phones, securing this data is critical. There are many risks associated with storing data on phones.
You could easily lose your data without adequate protection measures. In fact, a single incident of theft, malware etc. could lead to data loss. Therefore, robust protection solutions like cloud backup is necessary. Online backup provides you with a way of storing all your critical files and accessing the same easily when needed.
How can IDrive mobile backup help me?
- People: IDriveâs built-in facial recognition feature displays and groups all your backed up photos. Just tap on a thumbnail to view all photos linked to that faceprint.
- Timeline: View the gallery of photos and videos, which are backed up from multiple mobile devices, sorted by date and location. You can also share, download, and delete your photos or videos backed up to your IDrive account.
- Cross-platform compatible via IDrive cloud backup: Uploading your files from an iPhone and restoring them on your Android phone, or the other way around is made easy with IDrive cloud backup.
- Sync files on the move: Add files from your mobile and sync them in real time across all your linked devices using IDriveâs mobile apps.
- Collaborate: Share synced files from your computer, mobile device or via the web with your friends or associates.
What else does IDrive online backup offer?
- Multiple Device Backup via IDrive cloud backup: Backup a host of devices such as Macs, PCs, iPhones, iPads and Android devices to a single IDrive account.
- True Archiving via IDrive Cloud Backup: Unless you manually delete your data or run âArchive Cleanupâ, it will be retained in your IDrive cloud account.
- IDrive Express™ via IDrive Cloud Backup: Backup and restore huge volumes of data by physically shipping a temporary storage device.
- Server Backup via IDrive Online Backup: Ensure protection for all your servers and running databases with IDriveâs secure online backups.
- Online Sync via IDrive Online Backup: All your files / folders will be synced in real time across all devices that you link. Moreover, sync storage does not impact your backup storage, and matches your backup storage limit.
- IDrive® Snapshots: With a historical view of all your backups, you can choose any recovery point to restore data easily during a malware attack or any other data loss situation.
Sign up for an IDrive account to experience all these benefits.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.